Biogen – Data Request Portal
Biogen is committed to supporting clinical trial disclosure and responsible data sharing in compliance with global legal and regulatory requirements and in alignment with the biopharmaceutical industry's principles.
To learn more about Biogen's Clinical Trial Transparency policy, click here.
- New users need to register for a new account
When you are ready to submit a Data Request, please have the following information ready:
- Data Request Title
- Primary Researcher Contact Information (Name, Title, Institution, City, State, Country, Phone, Email)
- Primary Research Team Information (Name, Title, Institution)
- Research Information
- Research Objective
- Scientific Rationale
- Research Questions/Hypothesis
- Primary Endpoint (if applicable)
- Secondary Endpoint (s) (if applicable)
- Programs (s) Requested
- Studies Requested
- Description of Data Requested
- Are images being requested?
- Are samples being requested?
- Description of Variables Requested (optional)
- Publication Plan
- Summary of Analysis Plan
- Funding of Proposed Research
- Potential Conflict(s) of interest
- Management Plan for Conflicts of Interest
In order to submit a request for clinical trial data, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the system with your user credentials
- Select New Request from the left navigation panel
- Complete the Data Request form and submit the request
Note: You will be required to complete all entries of the form, which will take approximately 15-30 minutes. Please compile all required information before you begin. All information must be completed before you can submit. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.